StampsOnSale.com Rubber Stamps
We sincerely want you to be satisfied with the stamps you order from us. Careful consideration is given to all of the instructions in your order and we try very hard to produce the stamp order exactly as you specify. In the case of problems with your order these are our return policies and warranty guidelines.
1. Custom handstamps and self-inking stamps are guaranteed to be free from manufactured defects. Any defects should be reported within 10 days of receipt. We will replace such a stamp without charge, we do require the bad stamp to be returned in exchange for the replacement. We are not responsible for customer mis-use, abuse, use of wrong ink, mis-application, breakage due to dropping or other damage in excess of normal use and wear. This warranty is in effect for a period of one year.
2. Because custom stamps are personalized and custom made for the customer they cannot be sent back to us except in the case of our error or manufacturing defect. If customer makes an error on the stamp (whether in spelling, size, font, model, etc.) they would need to order a new stamp.
3. Stock items such as stamp pads and ink that are in their original unopened packaging and unused are subject to a 20% restocking fee if returned within 30 days.
4. At no time is shipping and handling refundable.
5. Only authorized returns will be accecpted. Any return must have a Return Authorization Number or the return will be rejected.
Because of our quick service and fast turnaround time, custom stamp orders can only be cancelled if we are notified within 1 hour of placing the order.
Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, titles, words or phrases within this Publication are the trademarks, service marks, trade names or other property of Trodat Gmbh. All other unregistered and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This Internet site may be used for information purposes only. No part of the information on this Internet site can be redistributed, copied, or reproduced for commercial or non-personal use without the prior written consent of Trodat Gmbh.
This Internet site is available internationally and may contain references to products or services not available in all countries. References to a particular product or services does not imply that Trodat Gmbh intends to make such products or services available in such countries.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Trodat Gmbh or any of its partners, or the officers, directors, employees, members, or agents of each of them, be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use of performance of this Internet site.